Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where have I been for almost a month?

Chillaxing and dancing. That is how it goes sometimes. Things are sort of at a stand still.
Here is a brief recap of recent events.

1. We booked The Ft. Lauderdale Grande Hotel and Yacht Club for the night before the cruise. My dad was kind enough to spring for the rooms for everyone involved in the wedding. This is good news for my MOH and ring bearer's parents.
2. Oh, I got a ring bearer. Will take picture of his super cute birds nest that the rings will come down the aisle on.
3. Picked out wedding bands. They won't let me take a pic until we pay which I will do on Saturday.
4. My mom got a ridiculously hot dress. They didn't have petite so she has to shorten it.
5. The mother of the groom wants to get her hair done so I put the groom in charge of that appointment.

This means he has two jobs now. The hair appt. details and keeping the google spreadsheet of guest details up to date.

Oh, let's talk about my hair.

No comments: