Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The 2nd date I am looking forward to

Besides our wedding date I am really looking forward to the day the Eurodam is dedicated. I have never read a shipbuilding blog until now. Check out today's pics and everything else they have going on over at the Eurodam News Blog.
I love HALs logo. It reminds me of the splendor and majesty of cruise ships. You don't realize until you stand next to one just how awesome they really are.
This is a picture of the Lido pool. The roof actually closes over this pool so you can swim even if the weather is bad. The window over looking the pool are the Tamarind restaurant. On the opposite end of the ship looking over the ocean in the same manor will be the Crow's Nest and location of our ceremony.

Here is a side view of the rooms. Ours are on the first, second and third floors from the top.

No comments: