Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mostly not wedding related

I tagged myself from Marmadaisy to do this meme.

What were you doing ten years ago?
I had just graduated high school and I was working at Pet Food Center and running around with friends until all hours of the night. I wish I had known then how much I should be cherishing those care free times.

5 things on my "to do" list today
1. Reschedule dentist
2. Clean my fishes tank - I am a bad mom
3. Harass people into RSVPing for my wedding - it is a constant battle
4. Get my measurements for our new costume order
5. Get groceries for tomorrow's cook out

Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
I would quit my job and open up a shop of whatevers like crafts and whimsy things. I would set up my retirement fund, kids college fund, buy a batch in NZ and then donate a lot of it to the Best Friends Animal Society to help save some kitties. I would probably also get a Llama so everyone knows I have been serious about saying that if I had the money I would get a Llama.

Places I have lived
Owensboro, Ky
Miami, FL
Cherokee, NC
Knoxville, TN

Snacks I like
All snacks, I prefer very sweet or very salty

People I want to know more about
The people I work with and dance with. I think there are great things about them that I don't know.

No comments: