Thursday, May 15, 2008

It don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that ring


Chris proposed sans ring. I had originally said I wanted him to pick it out and surprise me but I could see how stressed that made him so we decided to look together. We went to four local jewelers before we found the one (see above). We have found some that were "good enough" but we saw this one and we knew.
We got it at Lamon's Jewelers. It is a part of their signature Lydia collection. You can't tell from the picture but we had two small sapphire's set in each face. Howard ordered the diamond to our exact specifications and made the whole things come in right at Chris's budget. We have heard other people who were not as pleased with their experience and we have heard from other people who were. I give Lamon's my full endorsement and suggest you check out their great selection of custom jewelry.
I have my eye on a Lydia watch for my birthday this year.

No comments: